SIZE CHART - RINGS
RING SIZE CHART
|Size 5: 15.7 mm|
|Size 6: 16.5 mm|
|Size 7: 17.3 mm|
|Size 8: 18.2 mm|
|Size 9: 18.9 mm|
|Size 10: 19.8 mm|
How to measure your finger and determine your ring size.
There are a few easy ways to determine your ring size in the comfort of your home. Here are two easy options you can use to find a ring size that will fit you best:
Option 1: Measure your finger
- Get a non-stretchy string or paper about 6" long.
- Wrap around the base of your finger. It has to fit snug, but not too tight.
- Mark the point on the string/paper where it overlaps forming a circle.
- Measure the string/paper up to that point in Millimeters.
Option 2: Measure a ring you already own
If you have a ring that already fits you well, you can use a ruler to measure the interior diameter of a ring.
- Take a ruler and measure straight across the interior of the ring from edge to edge as shown the image from above.
- Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart below to find your ring size.